Pam shoots from the hip, peppering targets with shrapnel. Her Super is a healing turret that restores her and teammats’ health!
Pam is another great support brawler. Her main attack will deal damage to many enemies in a fanning motion. Because of this motion, she doesn’t do well in 1v1 fights — so stay with your team! If your team gets low on health, use her ultimate to heal up and lock down a point with a healing machine!
Jump To ↓
Pam’s Basic Information
Attack Range:8.67 Tiles
Super Radius:3.5 Tiles
Bullets per Attack:9
Movement Speed:2.5 Tiles/s
Star Power: Mama's Hug
Whenever Pam hits enemies with Scrapstorm, she heals herself and nearby friendly Brawlers for 30 health.
Pam sprats a large area with bursts of scrap metal. Safety goggles advised!
Super: Mama’s Kiss
Pam’s healing turret will fix up her and teammates who stay in its area of effect.
- She is very good in team play, especially if your teammates gather up in the healing circle.
- She thrives in small zone control areas. Maps like Smash & Grab and Heist are great maps for her.
- Her wide range shooting allows her to charge up her super quickly.
- She cannot heal turrets or Nita’s bear.
- Her regular attack is not well suited for 1v1.
- Misplacing your healing zone is devastating.
Tips & Tactics
- Since your regular attack is weak and is unreliable at getting many shots, your main goal will be to use it to charge up your super quickly.
- A point blank close range Pam attack hurts! It rarely happens as long as you don’t stand in point-blank range for too long.
- Drop your Mama’s Kiss in zone control areas. For example, dropping them right by the crystal spawn in Smash & Grab after you have gained control of the area allows you to hold the zone for a longer period of time.
- Dropping Mama’s Kiss and have your allies grouped up in the circle against Barley and Dynamike is a bad idea.
Pam Strategy 101
Pam is the second healer available to you in the game, and a really cool hybrid style character. She deals decent damage, heals, and is tanky enough to stay in the fight for a long time. Her strength is really in sustainability, she’s always going to be present, dealing chip damage and keeping your team in the fight.
Her scrap spray deals damage in a sweeping motion, and at mid-range, most of your scrap will hit the target you are aiming at. You’re also going to want to be using her spread to deal damage to multiple enemies at once, really trying to chip down the opposing teams HP so your teammates can finish them off.
This is going to have the side effect of boosting the generation of your super, this is important because it really takes Pam to the next level of support.
Because of Pam’s hybrid style, she is also an interesting brawler to play, unlike the normal tank or normal support, you are going to have to take some ideas from both to play Pam well. You will need to think like a tank, but also play safely like a support.
Pam will soak a ton of damage, but she can’t deal it like a bull or Primo. So, hold your ground and take damage for your team, while also not pushing too far up or being too aggressive. If you stay alive, your team should too, and that will be the key to your success. Outlive your opponents and you will beat them with Pam.
Once your super is ready, it will be important to place it correctly. Unlike the other turret style supers, Pam’s healing station will not work properly if placed incorrectly. Don’t place it too far forward, or you will literally kill your team as they push up to try to stay in the healing range, and don’t place it too far back of you won’t be able to stay in the fight while healing.
The best places are going to be in corners, behind walls, and in bushes, all on your side of the map.
You want a stronghold point to be able to defend, close to the point you are trying to take, but far enough back that the station won’t be killed. Find a spot that your team can come back to heal, but isn’t so far back it takes you out of the fight to do so. This sweet spot will take a little practice but is necessary to make Pam’s healing worthwhile to your team.
Favorable Matchups for Pam
Difficult Matchups for Pam
Best Events/Game Modes for Pam
- Gem Grab
- Brawl Ball