Nita strikers her enemies with a thunderous shockwave. Her Super summons a massive bear to fight by her side!
Unlocked at 15 trophies, your second brawler is Nita. She has a fairly strong primary attack but her real strength is her bear. Calling in a friendly bear to fight your enemies, Nita’s ultimate will add an additional teammate to the fight. Use her bear to turn a team fight in your favor, or call him in to give the opposing team a serious bear-ier as you escape!
Jump To ↓
Nita’s Basic Information
Role:Short Ranged Utility
Attack Range:5.5 Tiles
Super Range:4.67 Tiles
Movement Speed:2.5 Tiles/s
Star Power: Bear With Me
Nita recovers 300 HP whenever her bear hits an enemy. When Nita deals damage, her bear regains 300 HP.
Nita sends forth a shockwave, damaging enemies caught in the tremor.
Nita Summons the spirit of Big Baby Bear to hunt down her enemies.
- Very well rounded character. She can pursue, poke from a decent range, play defensively, use her bear to tank and deal damage or buy time.
- Play objectives – Smash & Grab & Heist are very strong.
- Top Showdown brawler.
- Nita’s bear can hunt down hidden enemies.
- Rupture ability is very strong, and forgiving on its aim.
- Most useful Super ability in the game – the Big Baby Bear.
- Like Jessie, Can build super with her primary attack AND her Bear’s attacks.
- Average range.
- Average HP.
Tips & Tactics
- Laying down a bunch of Ruptures at the initial engagement is valuable AOE effect means you can very quickly damage enemies.
- Always be poking. Any shot you can land with Nita is super valuable. Building your super is a top priority.
- Once you’ve got your super in hand, it’s time to get aggressive. Attack with your teammates using the bear as a distraction, cover & a helper… you’re essentially fighting 4 v 3.
- Use your bear to cut off angles of the escape of your enemies.
- Use your bear to land in spots where the enemy is forced to deal with you OR your bear.
- When your health is running low, make sure to retreat a bit while your bear is still alive. As long as YOU are not firing shots, your health can replenish. Your bear can remain in combat and put pressure on the enemy team while you get ready for the next push.
- If you’re unsure of where the enemy is, throw down your Bear, it targets and pursues the closest enemy, and if that happens to be in a bush… well that sucks for them.
- Try to work with your bear and your team to put pressure on whoever is trying to take it down. If you can keep the bear alive, and keep your 4 to 3 advantage, that is massive. Throwing them a free bear to kill isn’t super helpful.
- On the Heist game mode, use your bear and drop it over the wall at the safe if you’re on offense. It will do a significant amount of damage and force the defenders back into the spawn, which gives up a defensive position.
- On defense, use the bear to counter push and drive the offense away from the Safe.
- During Showdown, your bear is hugely helpful. Stay close to it, and never be ambushed, because it always targets the closest enemy. As long as you’re close to it, it knows to pursue the closest brawler, which means you get to apply pressure to them from two angles AND you won’t be surprised from any nearby bushes.
- Toss your bear over a wall to help flush out enemies towards you. Keep your distance as they come around the corner so that your Rupture is in range, but their abilities are not, or are dodgeable.
Nita Strategy 101
Nita is a brawler who’s great for new players. Learning to aim, learning placement, and learning strategies will come naturally when you play Nita. Her gameplay revolves around her bear summoning super. As a new player, you can cast her baby bear anywhere and you really can’t go wrong. The bear will walk around and chase enemies on its own, in a very beginner friendly set-and-forget fashion.
However, her super can be used extremely effectively once you learn how to use him strategically. Place the bear behind enemy lines and force them to take a fight against you, or place him between you and your foes as a meat shield while you deal damage, or run away to safety. Her bear is also great in big team fights, turn a 3v3 into a 4v3 in your favor, and take an objective!
The options for you and your bear leave a lot of room for a high skill ceiling. This makes Nita a great brawler to play from your first game and well into your 3000th trophy.
Nita’s regular attack is an effective strike again grouped up opponents, but also note that her attack does not stop when it hits an enemy. This means if a group is coming through a small choke point she can hit all of them, even if they are standing behind each other.
This ability is also noteworthy when an enemy is low on HP and is being body blocked by a teammate, Nita’s attack will go through the first brawler and still hit the second.
Nita’s HP is on the high end, and combined with her bear she can output significant damage making her a great choice in most game types!
Favorable Matchups for Nita
Difficult Matchups for Nita
Best Events/Game Modes for Nita
- Brawl Ball
- Gem Grab