Leon shoots a quick salvo of blades at his target. His Super trick is a smoke bomb that makes him invisible for a little while!
Leon is a super stealthy brawler. He throws four spinning blades for his main attack, but when he uses his ultimate, a smoke bomb, he disappears! For 10 seconds Leon is invisible, able to sneak around and prepare his next attack. Think strategically after using his ultimate, as he reappears as soon as he attacks!
Jump To ↓
Leon’s Basic Information
Role:Close Range Assassin
Attack Range:9 Tiles
Blades per Attack:4
Movement Speed:3.1 Tiles/s
Star Power: Smoke Trails
When Leon uses his Super, he gains a boost of movement speed for the duration of his invisibility.
Attack: Spinner Blades
Leon flicks his wrist and fires four Spinner Blades. The blades deal less damage the farther they travel.
Super: Smoke Bomb
Leon becomes invisible for 7 seconds. If he attacks, he will be revealed. Enemies close to Leon will be able to spot him.
- Can kite from afar to charge up super.
- Super makes him invisible that can be used for offense and defense
- Fast movement speed
- Heavy burst damage in point blank range
- Vulnerable to AoE fire and shooting cannons
- Small hitbox
Tips & Tactics
- The goal is to charge up super by kiting from afar. When super is gained, you go for the stealth and sneak up behind them for the close-range finish. This is best done when hiding in a bush, stealth and then walk quickly to them for the kill.
Leon Strategy 101
Favorable Matchups for Leon
Difficult Matchups for Leon
Best Events/Game Modes for Leon
- Gem Grab