Gene uses his magic lamp to shoot a splitting projectile. His super is a magical hand that grabs and pulls enemies close!
Barley is your friendly bartender robot! His main attack lobs bottles that explode and deal damage around the impact area. Along with his ultimate that has a much larger impact area, use barley to zone your opponent into the areas you want them!
Jump To ↓
Gene’s Basic Information
Role:Ranged DPS, Dueler, Support
Attack Range:11 Tiles
Super Range:9.3 Tiles
Attack Burst6 Flames
Movement Speed:2.7 Tiles/s
Star Power: Magic Puffs
Gene heals all friendly Brawlers around him for 200 health per second.
Attack: Smoke Blast
Gene shoots a solid ball of magical smoke from his lamp. If the ball doesn’t hit a target, it splits up and spreads the damage in a cone.
Super: Magic Hand
Gene launches a magical hand from his lamp. If the hand hits an enemy, they get pulled back to Gene’s location!
- Very long reach with the cone shape burst at the end of the bullet range (makes him an excellent sniper)
- Good support in the team with a super heal overtime for everyone close to him when you activate his star power
- Super can stun a brawler when it hits
- Not a very strong close-ranged dueler
- Super can work against you when you make poor decisions, such as pulling Jessie or Penny turrets.
Tips & Tactics
- Avoid pulling close range duelers like Bull or Shelly to you.
- Gene’s Super can cancel the Supers of other Brawlers like Frank’s or Brock’s.
- Gene can be played as a poker, or suppressor. His shots can provide cover fire and keep the enemy team from healing or pushing.
- You can extend how far your Super pulls someone by walking backwards as soon as you launch your Super. It is also extended if Gene uses a Launch Pad while firing his Super.
Gene Strategy 101
Favorable Matchups for Gene
Difficult Matchups for Gene
Best Events/Game Modes for Gene
- Gem Grab
- Brawl Ball