Colt fires an accurate burst of bullets from his dual revolvers. His Super shreds cover and extends the bullet barrage!
Unlocked at 60 trophies, Colt is a glass cannon brawler, meaning he has low HP but very high damage output. He shoots his gun in a long straight line, and his ultimate is the same shot pattern. Unlike his normal attack, his ultimate has slightly more distance and can destroy the environment. Chase down an enemy or knock down obstacles to claim an objective, Colt will do the damage you need!
Jump To ↓
Colt’s Basic Information
Attack Range:8.67 Tiles
Super Range:11 Tiles (12 Bullets)
Movement Speed:2.5 Tiles/s
Star Power: Slick Boots
Colt’s movement speed is increased by a pair of slick new boots.
Colt shoots six straight long-range shots out of his revolvers.
Super: Bullet Storm
Colt Rattles off a massive burst of bullets that shoot extra far and destroy cover.
- Very high damage output.
- Can be lethal from long range.
- Can puncture through walls with super ability.
- Can strafe to accurately mirror opponents movements and deal a load of damage.
- Very basic without much usefulness to a team. Lacks utility.
- No crowd control abilities, no movement buffs of any kind, and no gap closing, or escape abilities – Makes colt a sitting duck in most occasions.
- Fragile and can be one-shot by stronger Brawlers.
- Quite difficult for a new player to learn how to fire Colt effectively.
Tips & Tactics
- Colt can be useful in puncturing pesky walls or cover with his super.
- Use Colt’s super when more than 1 opponent ‘line up’, even if they’re behind a wall, the super will go through it.
- Stay out of the battle and on the back lines. Play support to your tankier teammates. Try to pick and pop, and do damage every so often to chip away so your melee teammates can swoop in and finish off the kill in a quick flurry, rather than a long, drawn-out fight.
- Use your beefier teammates as bait. When opponents swoop into attack, you can play the hero and fry them before your teammate is harmed.
- Colt’s super is useful on Smash and Grab, and also perfect for Heist.
Colt Strategy 101
Colt is a deadly sharpshooter that not even the tanky-ist tanks can stand up to. If you can connect all of Colt’s shots he will kill any brawler in the ring, however, that is no easy task. Ideally, you should sit back, waiting for your team to pick a fight, then come in and finish the fight.
Pick a good set of bushes that has a long sight line to where your opponents will be, that’s where Colt shines. Being able to pick off your opponents DPS before a fight starts will almost guarantee you the objective you’re after.
Unlike most brawlers where you want to save your super for the end of a fight to clean up, you will definitely find yourself starting fights with Colt’s super. Start a fight by popping your super and aiming for an enemy hiding behind an obstacle. Colt’s super will destroy the obstacle, and the subsequent shots will deal heavy damage to the opponent.
Now you can use your regular attack to finish him off.
Colt has a high skill ceiling because he requires excellent aim, but once you get used to his shot pattern and can lead enemies into your shots, Colt will be an unstoppable damage dealer for your team.
Favorable Matchups for Colt
Difficult Matchups for Colt
Best Events/Game Modes for Colt
- Gem Grab