Carl throws his Pickaxe like a boomerang. His Super is a crazy cart spin that clobbers anyone around him.
Barley is your friendly bartender robot! His main attack lobs bottles that explode and deal damage around the impact area. Along with his ultimate that has a much larger impact area, use barley to zone your opponent into the areas you want them!
Jump To ↓
Carl’s Basic Information
Role:Map Control, AoE/Splash Damage
Attack Range:8 Tiles
Attack Reload:1.9s Or Less
Attack Radius:1.5x1.5 Tiles
Movement Speed:2.5 Tiles/s
Star Power: Power Throw
Carl throws his Pickaxe with more speed, allowing it to travel faster and return faster.
Carl throws his Pickaxe like a boomerang. After he catches the returning Pickaxe, he can throw it again.
Carl goes into a crazy spin for a few seconds, flailing around and damaging nearby opponents.
- Great area of effect super that can destroy many brawlers when the clump up together.
- Regular attack does the most damage at the end range of the boomerang throw.
- Regular attack can bounce off walls for some physic shots.
- Reload time gets faster if you can bounce it off a wall close by.
- Very skillshot reliant compared to other brawlers.
- Super has a short range and can be easily kited by long ranged brawlers.
Tips & Tactics
- Carl’s Super increases his movement speed dramatically for a short period of time. Because of this, he can also use it to escape tight situations if necessary.
- Carl’s Super does a lot of damage but at a short range. Be sure to get close to an enemy Brawler to maximize its damage!
- Carl cannot use his main attack while using his Super, but he can still use his Super if his pickaxe is still flying.
- If a target is behind the edge of a wall, Carl can throw his pickaxe near the wall and move to make the pickaxe travel in an arc. Then, the pickaxe can hit the target on the way back.
Carl Strategy 101
Favorable Matchups for Carl
Difficult Matchups for Carl
Best Events/Game Modes for Carl
- Robo Rumble