Brock fires a long-range, explosive rocket at enemies. His Super is a ballistic rocket barrage that destroys cover!
Brock is a long-range sniper who is unlocked at 1000 trophies. His rockets deal massive damage if aimed precisely, but his low health makes him an easy target. Support your teammates and stay away from the enemy, then launch your 9 rocket ultimate to lay waste to a large area of effect!
Jump To ↓
Brock’s Basic Information
Attack Range:10 Tiles
Super Range:8 Tiles
Bullets per Super9
Movement Speed:2.5 Tiles/s
Star Power: Incendiary
The impact of Brock's attack sets the ground on fire. Enemies in the area take 300 damage per second!
Attack: Rockin’ Rocket
Brock lets fly with a single Rockin’ Rocket that really goes the distance.
Super: Rocket Rain
Brock fires a rocket barrage that takes out enemies and obstacles. He only wants to see you bathing in the Rocket Rain!
- Very high damage output.
- Can be lethal from long range.
- Can destroy walls & cover with super ability.
- Super is nearly an instant kill on mid-to-low HP targets.
- Great pairing with a tanky pursuit character like Bull or El Primo because you can predict enemy movement.
- Lacks utility.
- No crowd control abilities, no movement buffs of any kind, and no gap closing, or escape abilities.
- Fragile and can be one-shot by stronger Brawlers.
- Primary Fire is a straight shot, straight line, reasonably slow missile that’s easy to dodge.
Tips & Tactics
- Establish position to destroy chokepoints.
- Use Super to destroy walls in addition to enemies – this eliminates their potential escape route and gives you line of sight.
- Try to predict where it makes sense for your enemies to be (bushes), and pre-emptively fire into them before they actually are there. Many times people will walk straight into them.
- Stay back from the battle – a dead Brock is not useful.
Brock Strategy 101
Brock’s extremely long-range rockets hit in a small area of effect, making him a difficult character to master. Probably one of the hardest characters to play in the game, he also can deal huge damage from a distance. You will need to practice leading your enemies, If you shoot directly at them, you are unlikely to hit them as the rockets take time to get to their target.
Try shooting about a block ahead of the direction your opponent is running, so by the time the rocket gets there, your enemy connects with your rocket. You will need to rely on your teammates to do a lot of base damage, and you can make sure the enemies don’t escape! Then get ready to rain down rockets, as your super will do tons of damage in a very wide area of effect.
Brock’s super will also take out any terrain that it hits, this is actually much more useful than it seems. If you find yourself up against a team with a couple of tanks or up-close bruisers, taking out all the terrain leaves them nowhere to hide! With nowhere to hide, a close-range brawler loses his ability to sneak up on you!
Think about where you’re placing your super, because a well-destroyed map leaves your opponents nowhere to hide, and you can just sit back and snipe away. So think strategically with Brock, while raining rockets for maximum damage is always fun, using them for taking down terrain may be a better way to win the game!
Favorable Matchups for Brock
Difficult Matchups for Brock
Best Events/Game Modes for Brock
- Gem Grab