Bo fires three explosive arrows toward his targets. His Super ability places a trio of hidden, explosive mines on the ground!
At 3000 trophies, you will be rewarded with the brawler Bo. Shooting 3 arrows from long range, the arrows will explode in a small area of effect. Use Bo’s ultimate strategically, as he lays a trap for his opponents to walk into, dealing massive damage as they do.
Jump To ↓
Bo’s Basic Information
Role:Ranged Attacker/Map Control
Attack Range:8.33 Tiles
Super Range:8.33 Tiles
Arrows per Attack:3
Movement Speed:2.5 Tiles/s
Star Power: Circling Eagle
Bo spots enemies hidden in bushes from double the distance than normally.
Bo releases a trio of exploding arrows, tearing up enemies like an eagle’s talons.
Super: Catch A Fox
Bo hides explosive traps in the ground. When triggered by an enemy, the traps explode after a short delay, knocking back and damaging enemies.
- Good ranged attack that shoots 3 arrows.
- His planted mines are invisible, great for Heist defense and also planting them within bushes.
- Awesome at map control in Smash & Grab (or ANY game mode) with 4 planted mines.
- Decent health pool.
- Bo is weak at destroying enemies once they are able to get in range of him.
- Bo is not very good at 1v1
Bo Tips & Tactics
- Use Bo’s mines in high-traffic areas to control common choke points and positions with high strategic value. For example, the gem mine on Smash & Grab, or an entrance to the safe on Heist.
- Planting mines in bushes is an effective way to soften your foes before you go in for the kill.
- When using your Super ability, do it when no enemy brawlers are within line of sight of your drop off location. This will add to the surprise when they walk over your trap!
Bo Strategy 101
Best Events/Game Modes for Bo
- Gem Grab
- Brawl Ball